Our Music Video



Our Music Video

Digipack

Digipack
Our Digipack (Bottom Right, anti-clockwise: Front Cover, Back Cover, Left Inside Panel, Right Inside Panel)


Our Website (click to enter)


My name is Mahalia John (0345) and welcome to my A2 media blog.

I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Gavin Fraser (0245).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:

My A2 post labels including posts for the A2 Prelim, A2 research and planning and A2 Production

A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog

The blog archive of all my posts


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog

Here is the live link to Group 1's Facebook Page

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Shoot Reflections - Tuesday 18th November

Today's aim was to get through a large proportion of the props shots. Below is the shot list we made for the shoot.

Our shot list

Because this shoot was shorter (7:30am - 12:30) we only did props shots as it meant no costume changes and an empty set. We shot the setups with the Hula hoops, Monopoly, Twister, Slinky, Jenga and the Nintendo 64.

The band in the Jenga setup

Kayvon cleaning up the silly string

Me setting up the camera

Overall this shoot went really well, we got a lot of our setups done which means we can continue editing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment