Our Music Video



Our Music Video

Digipack

Digipack
Our Digipack (Bottom Right, anti-clockwise: Front Cover, Back Cover, Left Inside Panel, Right Inside Panel)


Our Website (click to enter)


My name is Mahalia John (0345) and welcome to my A2 media blog.

I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Gavin Fraser (0245).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:

My A2 post labels including posts for the A2 Prelim, A2 research and planning and A2 Production

A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog

The blog archive of all my posts


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog

Here is the live link to Group 1's Facebook Page

Saturday 8 November 2014

Call Sheet + Shoot Schedule

Once we had been allocated our studio sessions, I set about creating first a call sheet and then a shoot schedule for us to use on set and when preparing for shoots.

I decided to start with the call sheet as it gave us the exact times our group members were available to shoot. Our cast and crew is made up entirely of our group so I listed only our names and we are shooting in the Seward Studio in school. When writing up health and safety I thought about what risks there were based on our experiences in the Prelim exercise.

Page 1 of the Call Sheet

Page 2

With our Call Sheet complete I was then able to create the shoot schedule. Using the shoot board, which has all of our shots on it, I scheduled what shots we were going to get in each shoot. Our shots are numbered but I also included a worded summary for us to use as a quick reference on set. I have not scheduled all of our available studio sessions as we are expecting to need to re-shoot some shots.

Our Shoot Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment