Firstly, in our production meeting we brainstormed a list of props and made a note of our ideas on Gavin's iPhone. We continued this on our Facebook group and came up with an initial props list which we sorted into props that we had access to and props that we would need to buy. To stick with the nostalgic theme we came up with props that related to our childhoods in the 90s and the 00s.
|A monopoly game from the 80s|
|Our notes on Gavin's iPhone|
|Our initial props list on the Facebook group|
In our next production meeting we came up with a final shot list and sorted them in terms of scale. We did this because it would help us with our structure.
|Our final props list|
As the song progresses the scale of the props will get bigger so we split the song into four sections for: small, medium and large props and confetti and balloons. This will give us a guideline when creating our animatic.
|Our song split up in terms of structure|
Our next step was to source the props that we didn't have ourselves. The easiest way was to buy these online so we set about finding the props we wanted using websites such as amazon and ebay. Once we had found an item that we were happy with we copied the link into a word document and made a note of the price.
|Our props notes|
|Our final props word document|