Our Music Video



Our Music Video

Digipack

Digipack
Our Digipack (Bottom Right, anti-clockwise: Front Cover, Back Cover, Left Inside Panel, Right Inside Panel)


Our Website (click to enter)


My name is Mahalia John (0345) and welcome to my A2 media blog.

I am part of Group 1 along with Alice Cahill (0130), Kayvon Nabijou (0610) and Gavin Fraser (0245).

You can navigate my blog using the right hand side column where you will find:

My A2 post labels including posts for the A2 Prelim, A2 research and planning and A2 Production

A live link to The Latymer School Music Video Blog

The blog archive of all my posts


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog

Here is the live link to Group 1's Facebook Page

Friday 25 October 2013

Sweded Project Summary

Alice, Molly and I sweded Christopher Nolan's film 'The Dark Knight Rises'. Here is a summary of the content we produced and our marketing strategy.

Trailer



This is a short 26 second trailer we made in order to promote our film. We posted it to our facebook and Twitter accounts and it now has over 100 views.

Poster


This is our promotional poster which we used on our various social media accounts. We based it on the posters for the original film but all the images are our own and it was made from scratch.

Exclusive Interview:



This is an interview with our main cast as an extra for our audience and to encourage them to engage in our film.

Social Media Links:

Twitter

Facebook

Final Film:

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES SWEDED

I have really enjoyed this project and working with my group. It was fun having to be resourceful as we were working on a zero budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment